Skip to main content

Katie's Top Four Her Universe Items

Hey everyone! Katie here!

I was thinking about what I could do a post on while I finish up Thrawn: Alliances and the idea of picking a few of my favorite Her Universe items quickly came to mind. Now, they sell hundreds of item so narrowing that down could be hard, so I decided to pick two items I own and two I'd like to own. Her Universe is one of my personal favorite brands because they make such good quality clothing for fangirls (and more recently fanboys) I was super excited when I found out about Her Universe because (like a lot of fangirls) I was sick of buying boys and size XS men's shirts. Her Universe has stylish, feminine, nerdy clothes (and not just shirts) Plus, it was started by Ahsoka Tano herself, Ashley Eckstein!
            Now, I could go on and on about Ashley Eckstein (any of you who know me well know how much she inspires me and how amazing I think she is) but, this post is about clothes, so, here we go...

Star Wars Ahsoka Dave Filoni T-Shirt:
           Okay, let's start with this shirt, I've had it for a few months now and I love it!
Inspired by the Star Wars Rebels season 2 finale, this powerful mineral wash black V-neck
fashion tee features exclusive red art by Dave Filoni on front and captures the drama and emotion of Ahsoka's Journey.
True to size. (Her Universe Description)

            This shirt is beautiful and the orangish red goes so well with the mineral washed color of the main t-shirt. It's also super comfortable! it's nice and long and I like to wear it tucked in on the front or tied to the side (but of course, it all depends on your style) The shirt is $19.92 (as it's 20% off right now) and they have medium, large, and extra large sizes in stock right now!

Black & Purple Glitter Combat Boots
            Alright, so, I've had these boots for several weeks now and they are awesome!!!


Put some sparkle in your step with these black combat boots featuring black and purple glitter!
(Her Universe Description)

         
             When I originally bought them I was worried about one thing, the glitter. When they arrived in the mail and I realized there was no protective coating over the glitter I was worried I would be leaving a sparkly trail behind me (not to mention ruining my boots) but, after several weeks I'm pleased to announce I have lost exactly ONE sparkle. That's all. although they do make an unpleasant noise if you accidentally rub them together while walking (so maybe avoid that haha) they are also nice and lightweight, not super bulky or heavy! I would totally buy these again. They are $39.92 (20% off) and they have two pairs of size 6 and one pair of size 5 left. So if that is your size and you want a pair GET THEM FAST!

Star Wars Leia & Padmé Vanity T-shirt
After walking away from the Jedi order in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, fans wondered whether Ahsoka survived Order 66, and if so, what she was doing. She surprised fans when she showed up on Rebels as Fulcrum, one of the leaders of the rebellion. Ahsoka is one of the strongest characters in Star Wars and I wanted to make this jacket to celebrate her and inspire fans to be powerful like Ahsoka when they wear it." - Ashley Eckstein, the voice of Ahsoka Tano
        
           Okay, so, I don't own this shirt but I've heard it is super comfy! and it looks so cute!! the design is by the incredible Ashley Taylor (Check out more of her AMAZING art on her Instagram here)
The bond between a mother and daughter is truly something special. 
Princess Leia and Padmé were bonded as mother and daughter; 
The Force made their ties to one another even stronger. 
This white tee celebrates Leia and Padmé with an image of Leia at her vanity with Padmé in the mirror's reflection. (Her Universe Description)
                Okay so I know summer is almost over... but you could totally style this with a long sleeved shirt underneath. The story this picture tells is so bittersweet and it's definitely on the top of my wishlist! It's also 20% off and is $23.92. They still have it in sizes extra small up to extra large (They are listed in junior sizes just so you know) so definitely pick one up!

    STAR WARS AHSOKA TANO FAUX LEATHER JACKET
                This is pretty much the jacket of my dreams. I absolutely Love jackets, mix that with my love for Ahsoka Tano and my favorite color (gray) you've got the perfect jacket for me!
    Dress as our favorite Star Wars character, Ahsoka Tano,
     in this faux leather jacket inspired by her costume in Star Wars Rebels
    The slate and plum faux leather jacket is accented with burnished silver hardware, 
    including snaps on the collar, zipper closure hip pockets, 
    the buckle on a removable belt and a center zipper closure. 
    A Fulcrum symbol is discreetly embroidered on the center back 
    and the blue and white satin lining is inspired by Ahsoka's Lekku.
    Unfortunately, they don't have any size smalls anymore so I'm hoping to find a jacket I can buy second hand sometimes (or that they restock) but for anyone who wears one of the following sizes MD, EX, 2X, or 3X this awesome jacket can be yours for $55.92!

    Links:
    Here are the direct links to order...
    Ahsoka Shirt
    Combat Boots
    Leia & Padmé Shirt
    Fulcrum Jacket
                 If you get any of these, be sure to email us and let us know what you think of them! Or let us know what Her Universe items are your favorite! maybe we can do a post on reader favorites sometimes!

                Check out Ashley Eckstein's Instagram and follow her for updates on all the awesome new item they are constantly creating! You can find us on Instagram @theroguefangirls listen to our podcast Here and subscribe to the blog for post updates or email us at theroguefangirls211@gmail.com to share any feedback or request a blog or podcast topic!

                                                          May the force be with you!
                                                                   ~ Katie









    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    One Year of Rogue Fangirls!

    Hey Everyone!     Katie here! Today marks the one year birthday of The Rogue Fangirls! So to celebrate, I'm going to be talking about two of my favorite moments in (mostly) Star Wars over the past year! Before I get started though, I'd like to thank all of you for your support! Whether you've been here since that first podcast last year or you've discovered Rogue Fangirls recently your support is so important and very much appreciated! Without friends and followers, there wouldn't be any Rogue Fangirls, so I very much appreciate all of you who support us! Star Wars Celebration Alright, you probably guessed it. The biggest moment for me this year was being given a press pass for Star Wars Celebration Chicago and getting to experience that! It was such a wonderful time! While I don't think I'll be able to come to Celebration Anaheim I hope that Celebration Chicago won't be the last one I attend. While people who had attended Celebrations in the p

    Intervew with Melissa Thomas (aka Meltyartz)

     Hey everyone! Katie here! We are so sorry for the lack of content lately! Life has been extremely busy (and will only become more so over the holidays!) We will do our absolute best however to make sure we still get some content up! The plan for the coming week is to get at least one video up to talk about the new Resistance  episode and to get our interview with Temi Blaev (The stable boy from TLJ) up on the blog! Right now though, here is our interview with the extremely talented Melissa Thomas! We've talked to her briefly before (During our Artist interviews) but this time we got to chat with her even more!   We've talked to you briefly before. Last time we really just talked about art but I'm sure there is plenty more to talk about! Can you tell us a little bit about your 'style' and how you've developed it? Glad to talk again with you girls! Thank you for inviting me to do this interview. I feel like my style is in this constant motion of evo

    Rebels Remembered : Two Years Later

    Hello There!  Wow, it's been a while since I've posted on here! I'm excited to share this little podcast episode with you all though, last year I wrote this blog post all about Star Wars Rebels and you can find it here , however, I'm super excited to do a podcast episode this year! You can find it on Itunes, Google Podcasts, and Spotify by searching 'The Rogue Fangirls' or by clicking here ! Enjoy and May The Force Be With You!        ~ Kat ~